Terms and Conditions
By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions which govern Sekonda's relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term "Sekonda's" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of this website. Its registered office is Time Products (UK) Limited, 34 Dover Street, London, United Kingdom, W1S 4NG and registration number is 00746690. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
1. Any content found on this website is for general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Any information or materials found on this website are used entirely at your own. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction of these materials is prohibited.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by these terms and conditions of use. You should always exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
9. We will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
10. Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
11. Any dispute arising out of the use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
12. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will be secure. In order to prevent any unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
13. We may collect the following information about you: name and job title; contact information including email address; other demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and any other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. This information is required to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons: internal record keeping; to improve our products and services; to periodically send you promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting by using the email address that you have provided.
14. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
15. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small administration fee will be payable upon application. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Time Products (UK) Limited, 34 Dover Street, London, United Kingdom, W1S 4NG. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect, or incomplete, please write to us as at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate.
16. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2011.
(1) About cookies
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website. Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
(2) Cookies on this website
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes: (1) to track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of the recently viewed items on our website; (2) to analyse the use of our website;
(4) Third party cookies
(5) Blocking cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example: (1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector; (2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use the 'recently viewed' feature on this website.
(6) Deleting cookies
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer: (1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files; (2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu. Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
(7) Contact us
This website is owned and operated by Time Products (UK) Limited. If you have any questions about our cookies or this Cookies Policy, please contact us by email to email@example.com by telephone +44 (0) 116 288 2500 or by post to: Time Products (UK) Limited, Alexander House, Chartwell Drive, Wigston, Leicester, LE18 2EZ
This document was created using an SEQ Legal template. http://www.seqlegal.com