Hand model competition Terms and Conditions
Seksy Hand Catwalk - Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion).
2. The competition is open from Tuesday 26 November to Tuesday 17 December.
3. To enter, entrants must visit complete the mandatory fields, submit the form and upload an image of their hand.
4. You must only enter yourself into the competition, entries on behalf of other people will be discounted.
5. One winner will be chosen from all nominations received via the entry form.
6. The winner will receive a £500 cash prize and seven watches from the new Seksy Edge® collection.
7. The watches will be selected by the Promoter and will not be not subject to returns, exchanges or refunds. The selected products are final and non-negotiable.
8. The winner must feedback on all seven watches, including but not limited to video, photography and social media or blog posts. The winner will also be required to complete a short review form on the fulfilment of the role.
9. By entering the competition, entrants agree for their name and entry to be used by Seksy in social media communications and press or marketing material referencing the competition.
10. By entering the competition, you agree to Seksy contacting you by any contact details provided. Seksy respects your privacy and will not share your details with any third party.
11. The winner will be informed of their prize within 30 working days following the end of the competition, unless otherwise specified.
12. There is a maximum of one entry per individual. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
13. All entries will be judged individually based on their merits.
14. Once a winner has been notified that they have won, they will have 48 hours to claim their prize. After this time, the Promoter reserves the right to pass on the prize to a new winner.
15. Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winner following notification. In the event of the original prize being unavailable, The Promoter reserves the right the offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize at any time if it deems that the chosen winner is unsuitable for the required PR activity. The Promoter will not exercise this right unreasonably.
17. By entering the competition, nominators agree for their name, entry and any associated PR, including images and video, in relation to their entry to be used by the Promoter in social media communications, press and/or marketing material referencing the competition.
18. Any personal data provided by, and relating to, the nominators and the nominees will not be disclosed to a third party without consent. Personal data relating to nominators and nominees will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the competition closes to ensure the Promoter operations competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the competition.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
21. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
22. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the promotion. Promoter: Seksy, Time Products (UK) Ltd | Alexander House | Chartwell Drive | Wigston | Leicester | LE18 2EZ.